XVIII International Conference on University Libraries
Reading, information, digital, transmedia and research competencies in the training of professionals for future
October 26th to 28th, 2021
To identify and analyze the multiple competencies that professionals must develop in the near future to manage information in its various forms and transform it into learning, knowledge, innovation, solutions to complex problems, communication and education throughout life, so that the university libraries will be able to renew their training programs aimed at their current communities, foreseeing the new challenges and opportunities of the World 4.0.
- The challenges of too much information and little understanding: a new type of illiteracy.
- Information literacy (innovations and trends).
- Transmedia literacy.
- The third phase: analysis of computer transformations and the domain of audiovisual culture.
- Professional competencies of the librarian for the World 4.0.
- The competencies for multiple literacy in the training of librarians.
- The librarian facing the challenges and opportunities of the Society 4.0.
- Elsa M. Ramírez Leyva
- Julieta Margáin de Ochoa
- Federico Turnbull Muñoz
- Salvador Mendoza López
- Julio Zetter Leal
- Mario Ulises Pérez Vázquez
- Lizbeth Nájera Mancilla
The event is organized by the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México through the Dirección General de Bibliotecas y Servicios Digitales de Información.